Looking for a domestic electrician in Hereford? ElectricsFixed specialise in domestic electrical services ensuring homes across Hereford have access to safe and efficient electrics.
Our services are specifically aimed at homeowners, letting agents and Landlords. Working in the domestic sector for many years means our electricians are well versed in all current electrical safety standards meaning your Hereford property could not be in safer hands.
Domestic electrician in Hereford
Here at ElectricsFixed we provide a quality all-round service which includes electrical testing, maintenance, repairs, and fault finding. Regular electrical maintenance will ensure that your Hereford home provides safe electrics for many years to come. An up to date and well looked after electrical system will decrease the risk of electrical fires and shocks keeping your family as safe as possible. Tripping electrics, flickering lights and brunt sockets are all major signs your electrical system is probably over stretched and due an upgrade.
ElectricsFixed also specialise in electrical upgrades throughout domestic properties. Bathroom and kitchen upgrades, smart home automation, Solar PV and garden electrics are just a few of our specialist services that will improve your home and enhance your lifestyle.
LED lighting is a relatively easy way to make your Hereford home more energy efficient. If your property is still using traditional halogen bulbs, it’s time to consider upgrading to LED’s. Halogen bulbs are very inefficient, 80% of the energy created is emitted as heat leaving only 20% of light. On the flip side, LED bulbs use on average 80% less energy while still providing the same, if not more powerful light. LED lighting also has a much longer lifespan and are much more durable. Yes, it’s an initial investment but the savings long term are so worth it!
ElectricsFixed have a vast portfolio of LED lighting projects available for customers to view in our Portfolio section which can be found here.
Letting agents & Landlords in Hereford
As specialist domestic electricians in Hereford, we also provide a range of services tailored towards Letting agents and Landlords. Here at ElectricsFixed we understand that renting out properties can be stressful. With so many rules and procedures to follow, especially when it comes to electrics, our team will always be of assistance. Our electricians provide EICR’s, PAT testing, fuse-box upgrades, general electrical maintenance and repairs to keep your rental property in top condition and your clients happy.
Electrician in Hereford
ElectricsFixed have a team of skilled, trust-worthy, and reliable electricians who take great pride in their work. Our qualified electricians are registered with NAPIT and Part P meaning you will always receive a high quality, five-star service.
So, what are you waiting for? If you feel your Hereford home may need an upgrade, contact ElectricsFixed today.